Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It goes by so fast

I would like to report that everyone is finally healthy and all are doing well but not so. This month has been hard on our family health-wise. We have all gotten the flu bug and some more than once. Justin is currently on his 2nd round of something and has missed 2 days of school laying on the coach looking like he doesn't have enough energy to lift his head. He perked up a bit tonight so hopefully tomorrow will be better. We are ready to have some spring weather and be healthy!

Darren has been getting brave this week and has taken a few steps. He still prefers crawling but loves the praise he gets when he takes the steps. He is so fun and keeps us smiling all day. Here are some Darren highlights.


6 comments:

McCain Family said...

I love that he opens his mouth so wide to eat. That must make it really easy to feed him:)
He is such a big boy!

I hope everyone starts feeling better soon.

Love ya!

Annette said...

So cute!! lol.

ArizonaLewis said...

stop it now!!!! no babies are allowed to grow up anymore.
stooooooooooop!!!

Phill and Jessica said...

Hi Candace, this is Jessica McCain, Marv's daughter. My husband and I are craving a freshly made salsa and the one I keep thinking back to is yours! Do you still have that fresh salsa recipe? I just remember that it was really great and everyone loved it. Let me know when you get a chance! Thanks!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Soryy about the flu - hope it clears up soon.

Markus said...

you can definitely see the mccain-ness in him! Such a stud!