Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Darren's big day

My little baby is 2 years old! So hard to believe. He was so much fun on his birthday. Here is a glimpse of the festivities. Hope you enjoy!


A word about Barney...Aaron says he has no shoes because they are cement shoes and Barney is about to sink to his death in the lake. Graphic and cruel, yes. But my children introduced him to Barney (on demand) and he has really loved him. I can't get Darren to sing "I am a Child of God" which I sing to him daily but he will sing "I love you" after watching Barney a few times.

6 comments:

The Bowldens said...

i agree. its so sad when they grow up. my little guy will be two in june. time flies!
you guys still up for family photos?!

McCain Family said...

This is sweet and a fun way for us to feel involved. Happy Birthday Darren!!! We love you!

Annette said...

So, I decided that I really miss my sister and think it shouldn't be another year before we get together.
Can't believe how big D is.. and Manda.. wowzers.

Brian and Amy Wilson said...

I loved the video! Your kids are getting so big.

i fracidicci said...

that's cool your blog! C'mon, visit my blog: http://ifracidicci.blogspot.com/

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Happy Birthday Darren!