Thursday, November 6, 2008

Some Halloween highlights...

Better late than never, I always say. Halloween was a blast this year for the kids. The weather wasn't too cold and both Justin and Brittany were able to trick or treat with friends.

Darren didn't dress up this year but got to wear his "trick or treat" outfit. he looked cute and got comments on his festive outfit. Thanks Grandma McCain for the outfit 6 years ago for AJ!

Here are our costumes....Mad Scientist
Pig farmer

Fire fighter

Pumpkin

Justin and his friends. They really loaded up with goodies.

Hey, Swiper no swiping!

Sorting and trading



I am not posting pumpkin pictures but want to note that Alex carved his own pumpking, Amanda designed her own, Justin's was rotten from the inside (gross!) so carved Aaron's this year and so yes, Aaron did not carve a pumpkin! It has been a quick October and I hope that November doesn't go by quite as quickly. It was a great day

5 comments:

Annette said...

Totally cute vid. Can't believe how quick Darren is! Loved the costumes. Katelyn 'crawled' that way too.. I loved it.
Bummer on the pumpkins! I was looking forward to seeing what Aaron did this year. :(

ArizonaLewis said...

whoa! that picture of justin and brit trading candy totally takes me back. that was such the high light of the event! Looks like your kids have an awesome big brother, just like me!

McCain Family said...

That video is so cute and Darren is a cutie and getting big. I love his army crawl:) Your kids looked great in their costumes!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

My favorite is the pig farmer - she looks so proud of her costume.

Ratchfords said...

Great costumes!!!