Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So close I could almost smell it, but then...

We have had some pretty nice weather lately. I have really been looking forward to spring. Lots of sunshine, hardly any rain and even some warmth! Last week we had days in the 50's and it felt awesome. A few daffodils in my yard have even sprung out of the ground. I'd take a picture but the only thing around tonight is snow. Yup, 5-6 inches of it. It was raining pretty good today and then it started snowing, the temperature dropped and the snow kept falling.

Poor Justin had to deliver papers this afternoon. Luckily he had an early start since the kids got out of school early today. He was cold and tired when he got home but really likes earning the money.


Alex and Amanda spent ALL afternoon outside. I love how they love to play in the snow. Brittany did join them post picture. I am pretty confident that there will be at least a 2 hour delay and probably yet another snow day tomorrow. Oh well, we love going to school til the end of June! (That makes 4 days we have to make up so far- 3 snow and 1 flood). Oh, and the white thing in AJ's mouth? Snow.

No comments: