Monday, February 9, 2009

10 years in the making...

I have to confess that the memory card to the camera was found a week ago. I had put it in the Wii so Amanda could choose a picture and doodle. When she asked if she could doodle I realized the card was probalby still there. She ran down to check and came up and confirmed that indeed, the memory card was in the Wii. Her comment, "I didn't know that was one of the fairies hiding spots!" So, here we go again.


10 years ago we bought a card to collect the state coins. When Aaron was in Montana last month he received the last one of the collection. Hard to believe we got it 10 years ago, before we left Utah! Much has happened since then and most of it good.

This will be a short post but wanted to include this pic of Amanda and her friend Jared. They are good buddies and love to play. This particular day they wanted to have a picnic downstairs so I let them set it all up. They brought their lunch downstairs and voila, here you go. Lots of imagination and fun when they get together.

2 comments:

McCain Family said...

Those kids are so cute. I love all the fairy stories with Amanda. She makes me laugh.

The Bowldens said...

wow- i remember when everyone was collecting those coins. thats awesome you have them all now!