Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happiness is...

I thought that I would post a few pictures about things that make me smile. Unfortunately I didn't keep the camera with me much but I do smile a lot with my kids. They are so fun and constantly amaze me.

For the first time ever, Alex has declared, "it is fun to read!" He has been reading since before Kindergarten and hasn't been too interested but is finding joy in reading to his sister. I love it.

Last Sunday, Brittany dumped out all our gems and made creations. It brought hours of entertainment (literally) and for multiple days. This is one of her creations.

Of course, happy babies always make mommies smile...and isn't he such a cutie?

Aaron has been working so hard to finish the shelves in the garage. Every time he was in the garage I was so happy for the potential of getting organized. I even bought a label machine! I will have to post a pic when everything is put away and labeled so nicely.

Side note: My garage is finished and the car even got parked in it last night for the first time since July. I still have some organizing to do but am so happy to have that project completed! We have also been canning and looking forward to finishing that next week.

Side note #2: Aaron wants to add that for him happiness today is the afternoon nap he was able to take. It was long and much needed. We had friends over for ice cream sundaes tonight and had fun with them and their 9 children.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I LOVE my label machine. I use it all the time. I'm sure you'll have fun filling up your new shelves. Oh, and cute, cute kids. :)

VegasWatkins said...

It always makes me smile to see the kids playing together happily. Congrats. on the shelves WaHoo!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

YOur kids make me smile (oh and my label maker does too.)