Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It only takes a moment...

Today Darren was playing in the cupboards and was happy so I left the kitchen and dried my hair. When I came back, this is what I found. So, although my house may never be clean, at least my kids are fed!

I do have to say that this is right after I finished feeding him his breakfast so it wasn't like he was hungry.
We have discovered that Darren LOVES smoothies. He will attack until he gets to have some. I tried to get a picture of him not looking at me but as soon as he heard the camera on, he wouldn't stop! That is why his eyes are at a funky angle. Darren is also really into avocados lately. When he really likes something he smacks his lips. I love it!

6 comments:

Annette said...

That pic is awesome!! I love the whole tortilla thing. That is so funny!

McCain Family said...

Ha! Silly Darren. I bet that was the best snack he has ever had, because he got it all by himself. He is so big. I always have to remind myself that he is younger than Hayden.
I think the picture of him with the smoothie is so cute.
Silly babies.

Ratchfords said...

When did he get so big????

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

We eat smoothies every day. Mia gets excited just hearing the blender. Can you say Pavlov's dog?

JC said...

Ha ha, that reminds me of Kaylyn, she was always making messes and she was so fast at it. All I had to do is blink and there would be a huge mess on my freshly mopped kitchen floor, usually involving something sticky.

Sandy -- As Told By Mommy said...

Oh so cute!! Darn! I miss you and your cute kids! I'm bummed out that my ferndale trip had to be can canceled! maybe this summer though!! Anyway, your family is too too cute!!