Thursday, August 21, 2008

AJ the photographer

Alex got a hold of the camera. Thank goodness for digital! When I looked through the pictures I laughed so hard I had to share. What do you think....does he have a future in photography?


OK, I took this picture but the rest are AJ's. Aren't my rhyming guys handsome?


One more thing...On Sunday Amanda's primary teacher let me know my daughter's true feelings about me. She told her that when she grows up she wants to be a "yes" mom because her mom is a "no" mom and she doesn't like that. I like to tell my kids that "No" is my favorite word! Apparently it isn't the most popular. My kids are funny!

5 comments:

Annette said...

I love the pictures! What a hoot. Looks like the party was a blast as well. How did the candy bar game go?
I'm totally a 'yes' mom.. Whenever my kids say "Mom?" I say "yes?" lol

McCain Family said...

yes, I want to book him for all my special events, please! He's so funny.

Katie said...

Hi Candace! I've just spent the last hour reading all the Williams kids' blogs- how fun was that!! I've enjoyed your mom's William's Weekly, but this is even better! You and Annette are beautiful, have adorable families....so fun to see Scott's cute family too, and loved Mark's National Anthem! My kids will love reading them all! I feel like I'm all caught up on the news now- better go get something done! =) Linda T.

Michelle said...

I'm a "no mom" too. Even before they finish their question!
Add us as friends... Dan and Michelle
fouronthego

Sandra said...

A yes Mom lol how cute was that! Love children. My husband and I have been team teaching in Primary, the 10-11 year olds.